Destination NSW is the lead government agency for the New South Wales tourism and major events sectors. A major part of their role is to develop and deliver initiatives that drive visitor growth throughout the state contributing towards achieving the NSW Government’s goal of tripling expenditure within the State’s visitor economy by 2030.
Destination NSW delivers the NSW First program dedicated to assisting tourism businesses around the State to develop, promote and sell their tourism products. The program includes face to face workshops and online webcasts that offer ‘how-to’ insights on a range of topics for the tourism industry, with new events added to the calendar throughout the year.
Other Ways to Leverage Destination NSW
- Get connected with VisitNSW.com and Sydney.com through the Australian Tourism Database Warehouse (ATDW)
- Share news with Destination NSW's Public Relations Team via email@example.com
- Share new products and updates via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access the NSW Content Library
- Utelise social media hashtags through content #FeelNSW and #NewSouthWales
Stay in Touch with Desitnation NSW e-Newsletters
Tourism Australia (TA) is the Australian Government agency responsible for growing demand for Australia as a tourism destination, both in Australia and overseas.
Tourism Australia can help build tourism business by providing free industry resources and specialist programs.
OTHER WAYS TO LEVERAGE TOURISM AUSTRALIA
- Get connected with TourismAustralia.com through Australian Tourism Database Warehouse (ATDW)
- If you are involved in the Australian business events industry read their Working with Business Events Australia guide
- Access the Tourism Australia Image Gallery
- Access the Tourism Australia Campaign Resources
- Utelise social media hashtags through content #seeaustralia and #seeaustralia_nsw
STAY IN TOUCH WITH TOURISM AUSTRALIA E-NEWS
- Essentials Newsletter (Latest news stories)
- Essentials | Luxury Edition Newsletter
- Discover Aboriginal Experiences (Trade and Media) Newsletters