Encouraging Local Spending
Wollondilly Shire Council is continuing to support local business by encouraging Council staff and members of the public to spend locally. Each year Council run community campaigns, competitions and employee reward programs which all award vouchers that can be exchanged at participating businesses throughout Wollondilly. The voucher program is purposely designed to encourage local spending and we invite your business to take part in the program FREE!
Last year the voucher program produced over $12,500 worth of vouchers to be spent at local businesses.
How does it work?
- Businesses sign up to take part in the voucher program
- Council distributes vouchers to staff and competition winners
- The recipient uses their voucher at any of the listed participating businesses to the full value listed on the voucher (no change to be given)
- Once a voucher has been redeemed, circle your business name and staple the sales receipt
- The voucher and receipt are then either posted, emailed or dropped into Council Offices so we can process your reimbursement within 30 business days. If emailing please ensure information on BOTH sides of the voucher are visible, along with your receipt or business name circled.
- The vouchers will not be transferable or able to be redeemed for cash and must be redeemed prior to the expiry date listed on the voucher. A business holds the right to refuse an out of date voucher
Registered businesses will also receive additional opportunities to participate in council lead campaigns, giveaways and more. To register your business, please complete the form below.
Businesses can sign up all year round.
Christmas voucher sign ups for 2021 are now closed. Keep an eye out for the 2022 voucher sign ups and please note that you will need to re-register each year.