Encouraging Local Spending
Wollondilly Shire Council is continuing to support local business by encouraging Council staff and Council led public competition winners to spend locally. Each year Council run community campaigns and competitions as well as two employee reward programs awarding vouchers that can be exchanged at any of the participating businesses throughout Wollondilly. The voucher program is purposely designed to encourage local spending.
How does it work?
- Council provide the vouchers directly to staff or competition winners
- The voucher recipient uses their voucher at any of the listed participating businesses to the full value listed on the voucher (no change is to be given)
- Once a voucher has been used at at your business the sales receipt is stapled to the voucher and the shop name circled or stamped
- The voucher and receipt is then either mailed, scanned, emailed or dropped into Council Offices so we can reimburse your business within 30 days
- The vouchers will not be transferable or able to be redeemed for cash and must be redeemed prior to the expiry date listed on the voucher. A business holds the right to refuse an out of date voucher
Registered businesses will also receive additional opportunities to participate in council lead campaigns, giveaways and more. To register your business, please download and complete the New Supplier Request Form below and email through to email@example.com