Destination NSW is the lead government agency for the New South Wales tourism and major events sectors. A major part of their role is to develop and deliver initiatives that drive visitor growth throughout the state contributing towards achieving the NSW Government’s goal of tripling expenditure within the State’s visitor economy by 2030.
Destination NSW delivers the NSW First program dedicated to assisting tourism businesses around the State to develop, promote and sell their tourism products. The program includes face to face workshops and online webcasts that offer ‘how-to’ insights on a range of topics for the tourism industry, with new events added to the calendar throughout the year.
Other Ways to Leverage Destination NSW
- Get connected with VisitNSW.com and Sydney.com through the Australian Tourism Database Warehouse (ATDW)
- Share news with Destination NSW's Public Relations Team via email@example.com
- Share new products and updates via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access the NSW Content Library
- Utelise social media hashtags through content #FeelNSW and #NewSouthWales
Stay in Touch with Desitnation NSW e-Newsletters