20 Year Land Use Vision for Wollondilly
The Local Strategic Planning Statement (LSPS) outlines the land use planning vision for Wollondilly over the next 20 years. This vision is for a prosperous, sustainable and resilient future for Wollondilly residents, with an enviable lifestyle of historic villages, modern living, rural lands and bush settings.
Wollondilly 2040 identifies key planning priorities and actions that focus on protecting and retaining the many elements that Wollondilly extraordinary. It is also about embracing the future and creating environments that help to make people feel happier and healthier. The key planning priorities will guide the decisions we need to make to meet our vision for Wollondilly.
To download the Wollondilly Economic Development Strategy please click the button below.
- Set the 20-year land use vision for Wollondilly,
- Identify the characteristics that make Wollondilly unique
- Recognise shared values that should be enhanced and maintained
- Manage change and direct growth
- Identify key actions to support the Western City District Plan
- Support the implementation of the Community Strategic Plan, Create Wollondilly 2033
- Set planning priorities and actions to deliver the land use vision
- Identify further planning work