THE future of wollondilly 2033
The Community Strategic Plan (CSP) articulates where Wollondilly wants to be as a community in the future (10 years). It is the highest level plan for Wollondilly Shire Council and is used by Council and other agencies and stakeholders to guide policy and service delivery. It details key issues, strengths, opportunities and challenges for the future.
The CSP focuses on five Themes with a narrative on each about the issues facing Wollondilly and the challenges and opportunities for the future:
- Sustainable and Balanced GROWTH
- Management and Provision of INFRASTRUCTURE
- Caring for the ENVIRONMENT
- Looking after the COMMUNITY
- Efficient and Effective COUNCIL