Shop, Visit & Love the Dilly
Wollondilly has faced ongoing drought, bush fires, floods and the impacts of COVID-19. Many businesses have been directly affected and many more indirectly impacted. While we are in uncertain times, we need to work together to address the immediate challenges as well as prepare for our recovery.
With support from Commonwealth and State Government and Council, the “Love the Dilly” campaign was launched to:
- Generate awareness of Wollondilly and it’s product offerings
- Increase online visibility as well as likes / followers on social channels
- Increase and encourage day visitation and ultimately grow the visitor economy
- Support and engage local businesses to come on board the campaign journey
- Leverage the day tripper market and the high % of VFR (visiting friends and relatives)
The campaign messaging encourages the community and visitors to shop, visit and love local.
Phase 1 of the Love the Dilly Campaign commenced in June 2020 and with further funding recently secured phase 2 will begin in 2022.
Wollondilly Businesses are uniting by displaying a Love the Dilly - Shop, Visit, Love Local sticker on the their shop front windows. To order a sticker please email email@example.com with your postal address and we will send one out.