Shop, Visit & Love the Dilly
Wollondilly has faced ongoing drought, bush fires, floods and the impacts of COVID-19. Many businesses have been directly affected and many more indirectly impacted. While we are in uncertain times, we need to work together to address the immediate challenges as well as prepare for our recovery.
With support from Commonwealth and State Government and Council, the “Love the Dilly” campaign is designed to:
- Generate awareness of Wollondilly and it’s product offerings
- Increase online visibility as well as likes / followers on social channels
- Increase and encourage day visitation and ultimately grow the visitor economy
- Support and engage local businesses to come on board the campaign journey
- Leverage the day tripper market and the high % of VFR (visiting friends and relatives)
The campaign messaging encourages the community and visitors to shop, visit and love local.
The Love the Dilly Campaign commenced on 1 June 2020. Campaign activities included local and metro media, radio advertising, radio competitions and business features, collateral and signage, social media paid and organic, Google Display Network and a range of digital assets.
The paid advertising component of the campaign ran from 1 June 2020 – 31 August 2020. Phase two of the campaign will begin in late 2021.
Businesses can download the Love the Dilly Toolkit and use the assets within marketing and promotional activities. Businesses and individuals can pick up a FREE “Love the Dilly” car bumper sticker at council reception from our friendly customer service staff.